Vodafone London Fashion Weekend
Vodafone LFW is a consumer event that follows on from London Fashion Week within the same venue that the catwalks and exhibition are held. Compared to LFW Vodafone LFW is a designer shopping event open to the public to shop from the designers of London Fashion week. This includes the high profile designers to the emerging all at reduced prices.
This year Vodafone London Fashion Week is running from Thursday 20th-Sunday 23rd September 2012, at Somerset House London.
The event has a variety of ticket options to suit specific needs:
- Just Shop: This allows access to all the clothing and accessories available to purchase
- Shop & Bag: This gives access to the clothing along with receiving an exclusive Mulberry tote bag filled with treats
- Shop & Catwalk: Again this includes the shopping along with access to the catwalk shows ‘Trend’ or ‘Designer Highlight’
- Shop & The Lot: Including shopping, the Mulberry tote bag and access to your choice of the catwalk shows.
- Fashion VIP: This is the luxury experience from front row seats at both catwalks to an exclusively designed VIP Mulberry tote bag
Ticket prices start from £15.50 up to £165 excluding additional booking fees.
The tickets are now on sale, book early to avoid disappointment!
Want to know the difference between the two catwalk shows to help you make your mind up what to see.
The ‘Trend’ catwalk shows a variety of designers with a round up of autumn winter 12 trends that lasts approximately 40mins.
The ‘Designer Highlight’ show showcases one designer collection of some of the best British brands from LFW, lasting approximately 20mins.
Catwalk seats are also at a first some first serve basis, so get there early!
Your own photos are also allowed at the shows too!
Thursday 20th-23rd September 2012
Thursday 20th 12.30pm-10pm
Friday 21st 11am-9pm
Saturday 22nd 10am-7pm
Sunday 23rd 10am-5pm